Chris August - Center Of It (Canción)



"Center Of It" es uno de los nuevo singles de Chris August y este viene en su nuevo álbum "The Upside Of Down" esta canción nos recuerda que Dios esta en todo lugar y que aunque pasems pésimos días allí va estar Él para ayudarnos. 

Dios va estar allí en las buenas y en las malas, todo depende de nuestra actitud y si le pedimos ayuda, debes de confiar en que el hará grandes cosas en tu vida, si nunca lo has hecho inténtalo con todo tu corazón y verás el cambio en tu vida. 



Somedays I'm feelin' like I
Can't win, can't get it right and it
Don't matter how hard I try
Today is not my day
When it feels like I'm going crazy
And it looks like nothings changing


When I rise, when I fall
You'll be there through it all
At the start, at the end In the center of the center of it
Some nights I lay awake and I
Can't push these thoughts away
I'm worried where I'm gonna go
Where I'm gonna be are You gonna be there for me
When it feels like the doors are closing
Gotta trust that You're doing something 




There will be days I will forget
Everything You've done for me
But when I go back there again
I'm reminded