The Rocket Summer - Anna (Canción)


The Rocket Summer presenta su segunda canción "ANNA" por parte de su producción especial "B-Sides" correspondiente a su último álbum "Life Will Write The Words". A continuación presentamos algunos versos correspondiente a la canción, los cuales Bryce público en su Facebook.

"I didn't know how to fight until I went to war.
I didn't know what I had 'til I had gone too far.
 And when she broke my heart I started playing guitar... 
Oh, that was the best day."

"I didn't know hindsight until it broke my heart.
 I didn't know how to sail until the winds blew so hard. 
And hard ships I sailed and hardships left scars... 
Oh, that was the best day."

"I didn't know real pain 'til I fell down.
 I never knew how to swim until I nearly drowned. 
I didn't know relief 'til I broke down... 
Oh, that was the best day."